Monday, September 30, 2013

Blackbox Cosmetics™


GeniSkin™ line by Blackbox Cosmetics™
As you have probably noticed, most of my blog entries include multiple product mentions or links to sites that promote or discuss products that I enjoy.  You’ve probably also noticed that, in particular, I refer to the Blackbox Cosmetics™ site.  A lot.  The reason?  Well, as a skin care/ healthy living enthusiast and a recent Esthetics graduate I love it when I discover a product that impresses me because it’s such an infrequent occurrence.  I’ve tried a lot of products (and even have a few skin care staples) but have been noticing that my skin care ritual is constantly changing since so few products impress me enough to buy them repeatedly.  For a list of my OTC essentials, view my blog post here:  http://greenearthskin.blogspot.com/2013/09/some-of-my-favorite-otc-products.html.  For me, finding a product that ‘gets it right’ is kind of like trying on clothes; you usually have to try out quite a few before finding the ‘right fit’.  But when you do find it, you know it instantly!   For me that's how it was with Blackbox Cosmetics™---the perfect fit!  For me to be impressed by a skin care product it has to meet all of the following requirements: 

 ~The product should contain high-quality, effective ingredients that you can pronounce and identify. 
~The containers should be pretty and fun as well as recyclable.  
~The scents should be subtle, fresh and natural.  
~The product should be easy to use, effective and affordable. 
~ Everyone should have access to them.

 Blackbox Cosmetics™ meets all of those requirements and when I learned about them and then tried the products I was just hooked.  To read my product review of Blackbox Cosmetics'™ 6 Minute Miracle™, go to:  http://greenearthskin.blogspot.com/2013/09/product-review-6-minute-miracle.html.  All of the skin and hair care products by Blackbox Cosmetics™ are created using high-quality botanicals and anti-oxidants in an aloe base and are packaged in acrylic containers that don’t allow light or air in, thereby protecting the potency of the products.  The skin care lines (Restoration for normal to aging skin and GeniSkin for oily/acneic skin) come in eye-catching jewel-toned refillable containers.  When the cartridge inside is empty, you simply remove it, recycle it and pop in a new one, making these products eco-friendly.  All of the products are botanically preserved (lending a light, natural scent to the products) so there is no concern of carcinogenic preservatives imposing on your daily skin care ritual.   And because the company is a direct sales company, they keep their overhead costs very low and transfer those savings on to you with their super-affordable pricing!  You don't have to go to the store, a salon OR a doctor's office to get these high-quality products.  You can order them directly from the company (based in Florida) from my website at: http://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/JB1943.  Enjoy some of these testimonials below: 

“I try all new products out there that make claims of making your skin more youthful. I guess I believe in the "Fountain of Youth".  After being on the BlackBox Cosmetics for about a month, my skin was smoother and less lines around my eyes.  I have never experienced any products that made my pores smaller and these do!!  I love my skin for the first time in my life.  Others have noticed too!  At least 3 times a week someone tells me how nice my complexion is. It really is nice to hear and I get a chance to tell them about BlackBox.  Last weekend my Husband and I were shopping and I returned to the shopping cart to put my items in it.  My Husband was speaking with a sales associate and she said is this your daughter?  I said oh thank you but I am his wife, she said, "you look so young."  Wow, I called my Husband daddy the rest of the day.  We are both 48 years old and I think he is hot still after 30 years and now he is using the products so he can look younger too!  Ann M., Massachusetts.”  Ann in Belchertown, MA
“Everything about BlackBox Cosmetics is wonderful; the cost, the packaging, the smell of the products, the safety of the products, the feel of the products on my skin along with the improvement I have noticed in my skin! My skin is beginning to look like is glows.  I have used many expensive products and have really struggled to find a full line that addresses the needs of my skin with such ease.  I am really impressed with this company and the quality of their products. ~ Mary K Johnson-Garay”   Mary in Superior, WI

"I love the way my skin looks and feels since using BlackBox Cosmetics.  My skin glows.  It makes me happy to know that I am using skin care products with high-end ingredients in them.  BBC leaves your skin feeling clean and nourished without drying your skin out like a lot of other products on the market do.  I've only been using BBC for a month, but the changes in my skin are apparent in a short amount of time. I will never use anything on my skin other than BlackBox Cosmetics."
Nicole in California

“I am an obsessed with skincare. I have tried nearly EVERY product out there on the market. I am very impressed with BlackBox. These products have Teprenone which is a VERY expensive skin treatment for wrinkles - this brand is hypoallergenic and has top nutrients!  For the cost, you have the FINEST ingredients available all in a buffered aloe base and NO preservatives. Very impressive indeed. In relation to the other mass marketed "solutions" BlackBox really does deliver what it says and at a much lower, eco-friendly cost. I am so happy and impressed. Also, my 16 year old son LOVES Frost face wash. It is all he uses to keep his skin clean and he has had terrible acne problems until he started using Frost.  Make the switch – it’s worth it!”  Melissa in Dallas, PA

  “BlackBox Cosmetics are by far the best skincare products that I have ever used. They leave my skin feeling incredibly clean and smooth to the touch, and are able to do it without any harsh chemicals. When I use BlackBox Cosmetics, I know that I'm using a product that heals and repairs my skin, who wouldn't love that!”  Valerie in Timnath, CO

 
“The things I like most about BlackBox cosmetics are the principles behind the formulations, no chemicals, aloe based instead of water, refillable containers, air tight packaging and nothing over 10 months old. The air tight packaging and nothing over 10 months old were huge sellers for me. I am in the beauty industry and this is an issue that I have brought up time and again. You never know how old something you are purchasing is and they are often so heavily perfumed it would be impossible to tell. I like the feel of all of the products and was recently told my skin looked dewy. I look forward to seeing the results of extended use and I am so happy that I have found cosmetics that I can get behind.”  Micheline in Leicester, NC


 “I love the products!  I see something different every week.  After the first week, I noticed that my skin was overall looking healthier and had a glow...even a co-worker mentioned it, and then she ordered her first kit!  After the second week, I noticed that some acne scars and sun-damage spots were fading faster than with my previous skin care line, and some had completely disappeared!  That was HUGE for me, because week after week, I have been using less and less concealer.  After the 3rd week, I noticed that my under eye bags were not as visible and puffy, and even though I didn't have dark circles, the under eye area is brighter, which makes me look much more rested and my eyes appear brighter.  After the 4th week, I noticed that some fine lines had faded and my face is tighter and my skin has plumped, making me feel like I'm looking at myself 10 years ago!  My skin just looks better and feels better every week!  My absolute favorite product is the Sea-Mask!  I use it after I use the 6 Minute Miracle, and it is like a mini face-lift!  My skin is so tight, smooth and poreless after using it!  I am so happy with all of the products, and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of future products!”
Mandy in Columbia, TN

“I love my Cupuacu Mint shampoo because it eliminates the need for me to buy a detangler!!  I have very thick, long hair. And the scent for all of the shampoos and conditioners is just amazing!!  Like out of this world wonderful!!”  Angela in Charlotte, NC

"I love the Jojoba Tan ! I love the way it smells and the way it is applied. I have no streaks at all on my face. No one has even picked up on the fact that I use it. It is priced fairly and the container has more product than what I had expected. Thanks for another great product BlackBox."  Barbara Lee in Gainesville, FL


If you’re as impressed as myself and all of the people who have given their wonderful testimonials, try the products for yourself by visiting:  http://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/JB1943.  Thanks for reading and happy shopping!!

~~Jessica Barahona



No comments:

Post a Comment