Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Product Review: 6 Minute Miracle™ “Microdermabrasion in a Jar”


6 Minute Miracle™:  "Microdermabrasion in a Jar"
 by Blackbox Cosmetics 


I’ll tell you a little secret:   I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!  To be truthful, I had no intention of writing a product review, but I was so impressed with 6 Minute Miracle™ (6MM™) and it's results that I decided I simply had to share this experience with the world (or at least to the part of the world who reads my blog :o)) !!  As you can see from the picture, this exfoliating product comes in a gender-neutral green pot tucked into a clear square acrylic base, but what you can’t see from the picture, is that this container is refillable---making it green in more ways than one!  The product brochure claims that 6MM™ can ‘reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars, age spots and pores….while giving you the softest skin imaginable’ and although I’ve only used it once and cannot attest to its wrinkle-reducing claim (yet!), I CAN say that after using 6 Minute Miracle™, my skin DID feel the softest and smoothest its felt since I was, well, probably a toddler!!!  I was so excited about the results that I ran into the living room and told my husband who, after giving me a’ who-is-this-crazed-woman-in-my-house?’ expression,  felt my face and had to admit that it really did feel super soft and smooth!  For most of you readers who don’t know my husband, you have no idea what an accomplishment it is for him to be impressed with ANY product of my obsession.  Usually when I rave about a product and what wonders it has done for me I get the skeptical ‘if-you-say-so’ look, so for him to actually notice a difference is HUGE!  Back on track now:  Since this is an exfoliating product it should only be used 1-2 times a week, which is a shame because it smells SO awesome (soft and creamy clean!), I would love to indulge in it every day!  I will definitely keep using it to see if the fine-line reduction claim holds up (I have a feeling it will!!).  If you missed an earlier blog post of mine about the importance and benefits of exfoliation you can view it here:  http://greenearthskin.blogspot.com/2013/09/exfoliationin-nutshell-although.html.  If you think I’m excited about 6MM™'s scent, don’t even get me started on the ingredients!  Apart from the pharmaceutical grade Microdermabrasion crystals (what,what?! Yeah, you read that right!), this product has an ingredient list like no other!  What would you say to a facial cocktail of rose, pomegranate, coconut oil, green tea and hydrolyzed silk in an aloe base?  And these are only a few of the amazing ingredients that make up 6 Minute Miracle™!   If you’re unaware of the myriad wonders of aloe, refer to the following link for more information:  http://greenearthskin.blogspot.com/2013/09/aloes-juicy-secret-revealed-most-of-us.html  Now I have to admit, in my pre-product ignorance, I treated 6MM™'s usage like a non-event:  in a bright-lit bathroom wearing my work-out clothes, with the TV blaring in the background;  but as soon as I opened 6MM™, smelled it’s dreamy scent and smoothed it over my face, I realized the error of my ways. Ideally, you would want to use it at night, while wearing a silk robe in a candle-lit bathroom with soft music playing and a rose-petal strewn bubble-bath steaming in the background.   Well, we can all dream.  The good news is that 6 Minute Miracle™ works just as effectively while wearing your ratty bathrobe and worn-in bedroom slippers.  And it’s easy to use.  After you wash your face (preferably at night), remove a small amount of the product and very gently begin to rub it over your cheeks in upward and outward circles for several minutes before moving on to the rest of your face, avoiding the delicate eye area.  Once you have gently swirled it all over your face for several minutes, remove it with a warm wash cloth while keeping your eyes closed (you don’t want to get any particles in your eyes) and then rinse your face with cool water.  If you want to learn more about this miracle potion, just click here:  http://shop.blackboxcosmetics.com/JB1943.  Thanks for reading and come back for more!!

Please let me know how you are enjoying my blog posts in the comment box below!  

~~Jessica Barahona

No comments:

Post a Comment